Are you passionate about helping people make their dreams of owning a business a reality?
In this role you will be working closely with the Healthy Bytes Credentialing Team, working together to provide a high-touch experience to our clients. You will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, to ensure they become in-network providers with their requested insurance companies in a timely and efficient manner. This is a Winston-Salem, NC based position.
Minimum three years experience preferably in one or more of the following areas: provider credentialing and/or contracting for private practice or hospitals, delegated credentialing, credentialing and/or contracting with a payer.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with key point persons at various payers.
- Overseeing customer (provider) account management, including dietitian data management, creation of NPI, CAQH, and contracting and credentialing applications.
- Overseeing the contracting process- setting clear expectations for your clients, timely filing for customers, status updates, and conflict resolution.
- Providing consistent and clear communication to providers via Healthy Bytes platform, emails, and phone calls.
- Work closely with the product team to communicate process/systems improvement needs.
- Work closely with payer contracting contacts to establish inroads into their contracting process.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines in handling patient information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with insurance carriers or a third-party administrator is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- High level of trustworthiness.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a stressful environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and be self-directed.
- Superb problem solving skills.
- Exemplary keyboarding skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Full time employees are offered standard benefits including health, vision, and dental.
- Modern, state-of-the-art office buildings
- Unlimited paid time off
- Gourmet coffee available to all employees in the office.
- Free parking in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem or commuter benefits in NYC
- Access to a full-service gym in the office (NYC, and coming soon in W-S!)
- Ping-pong and foosball tables in the office- aka a “startup” environment
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A go-getter, roll your sleeves up attitude
- A security-minded individual who exudes the attention to privacy that our providers require.
- An eagerness to learn and help grow our innovative, impactful startup.
Bonus Points if you:
- You have experience with medical billing or medical office administration.
- College degree or 4 years work experience in a healthcare related field.
Sound like you?
Send us your email and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Credentialing Associate.
Looking forward to hearing from you!