We know insurance can be difficult.
You went to school to help people, not to spend countless hours trying to get paid by insurance.
Our Mission: To take the pain of insurance away, so you can do more of what you're trained to do. The less time you spend filing paper claims and waiting on hold to figure out why a claim was denied, the more people you can help.
It's better with Healthy Bytes.
With Healthy Bytes, you'll save time and grow your practice. We've seen dietitians generate up to 561% more revenue with Healthy Bytes. One dietitian with over 20 years' experience saw a 270% increase in claims revenue within 6 months of using our software.
We repeatedly hear that time savings is one the biggest rewards of partnering with Healthy Bytes. It takes just 45 seconds to file a claim on our electronic platform, and you can say goodbye to coding, faxing, and hold music.
Here's how it works.
You can access Healthy Bytes any time, from any device with internet access. When you file a claim, you'll need to tell us
- What type of appointment? e.g., Initial appointment, group appointment, etc.
- Where did it take place? e.g., Office setting, patient's home
- When? e.g., 05/16/2016
- Confirm diagnosis and all details are correct
And we'll take it from there!
You can expect your dedicated customer service team member to complete nutrition-specific eligibility checks, handle any claim disputes, and keep you in the loop throughout the claim life-cycle.
When you have more time to focus on your patients and growing your practice, everyone wins.
Features and Services
- HIPAA compliant web-based dashboard with access from any device
- Simple language replaces codes (e.g., 97802 = "initial visit" on Healthy Bytes)
- Eligibility and benefits checks
- Claims resolution assistance- we work hard to make sure you're paid correctly
- Unlimited access to insurance experts
6% of the final approved amount of each claim filed on our system. We only get paid if you do.
We have a team of experts ready to help you file better claims. Best of all, we're happy to hop on a call and answer all of the little questions that are nagging you. Let us know how we can help! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re still considering whether insurance is right for your practice, check out this post on why we highly encourage becoming an in-network provider, and how to get set up.