Thanks for attending the NE DPG Webinar- "Advanced Topics in Insurance, Billing and Reimbursement: How to ‘Up Your Game’". Below are some additional resources. Let us know if you have any questions.
How to do billing the right way
Check out our other webinar pages so you're ready for the steps below.
Overwhelmed by the jargon? Click here for a glossary of nutrition billing terms.
We post new resources daily and send out a weekly newsletter with the latest nutrition insurance news.
Here are the high-level steps we recommend:
1. Verify Eligibility
- Know the common coding used to file MNT claims
- Read this on ICD Codes Explained to make filing easier
- If it applies to you, know the telehealth modifiers
- Make sure you're compliant for PQRS
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics puts out a great list that covers most of the codes you'll need. You can find it here
- With Healthy Bytes, you can avoid memorizing codes for different conditions, and simply type in the descriptions of codes you're searching for