Insurance Verification Specialist
Are you passionate about ensuring patient access to preventive healthcare services?
You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate insurance verification, ascertaining benefits for patients, completing pre-determinations, and prior authorizations. You will communicate with other departments including account management, contracting/sales, and the data team. You will be responsible for maintaining and properly handling inbound and outbound calls. This is a Winston-Salem, NC based position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of trustworthiness.
- Experience and competency in customer relation skills in a professional environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a stressful environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and be self-directed.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience with insurance carriers or a third-party administrator is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Exemplary keyboarding skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Full time employees are offered standard benefits including health, vision, and dental.
- Modern, state-of-the-art office buildings
- Unlimited paid time off
- Gourmet coffee available to all employees in the office.
- Free parking in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem or commuter benefits in NYC
- Access to a full-service gym in the office (NYC, and coming soon in W-S!)
- Ping-pong and foosball tables in the office- aka a “startup” environment
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A go-getter, roll your sleeves up attitude
- A security-minded individual who exudes the attention to privacy that our providers require.
- An eagerness to learn and help grow our innovative, impactful startup.
You have experience with medical billing or medical office administration.
- College degree or 4 years work experience in a healthcare related field
Sound like you?
Send us your email and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Insurance Verification Specialist.
Looking forward to hearing from you!