Start accepting insurance with Healthy Bytes as your ally.
Insurance can be confusing and the paperwork is terrible.
Healthy Bytes will be your guide.
The Healthy Bytes Way
Step 1: We talk through your goals
- You tell us about the practice you want to build.
- We offer suggestions based on our best knowledge of insurance companies.
- Together we design a customized action plan to meet your goals.
Step 2: We get you credentialed
- We complete the CAQH with your help- the questions can get personal, but we take care of the confusing details.
- We fill out the paperwork required to contract with each insurance company.
- We take it from there! Sit back, relax, and spend your precious time doing something that you love.
Step 3: You're an in-network provider
- Hate hold music? We call to follow up with each insurance company to make sure your application is processed efficiently.
- It takes about 180 days to complete the process and we do all the heavy lifting for as little as $1395.
- Once you have a contract, we get you in touch with a personal Billing Ally who can walk you through filing claims in our system, so you can start seeing patients and making money!
Your fee covers one dietitian, from one state, under one tax ID, for a one year period. At this time we only provide services for Registered Dietitians (RDs).
We will help you with 4 contracts for $1395 - an investment you'll make up just by seeing 4 patients per insurance company!
We will help you with 10 contracts for $3500 - an investment you'll make up just by seeing 3 patients per insurance company!
You've purchased your initial service package, but you want to be in-network with even more insurance companies? We can help, at $350 per additional application.
We'll handle demographic updates, fee schedules, and other contract-related inquiries for your first year for free. After that, we'll stay in your corner for a monthly maintenance fee of $75.
Have existing contracts that drive you crazy? Yep, we can help with that too. Chat with our awesome sales team for details on pricing.
After your contracts come in, we get you in touch with our billing service, for easy claim filing! Billing is a separate fee, and for more information you can check out our Billing page.