11:00-1:30: Community Nutrition
1:45-2:00: Clinical Nutrition Office Hours
2:00-3:45: Clinical Nutrition
5:00-6:35: Human Physiology
7:00-9:00: Study Group
That's a long day, and only some of the classes you're taking! We know that students have so much to keep track of: from class notes for studying, to meetings with professors. Today, we hope to make your life a little easier by talking about Evernote, an amazing app that can help you keep track of your busy schedule as you work towards your RDN.
Evernote is a note-taking app that provides a space to write down notes and tasks for you to easily manage. It's the perfect app for a student with many classes!
Features of Evernote:
- Separate notebooks to keep track of each subject
- Tasks lists to stay on top of deadlines
- Reminders on certain notes
- Syncing capabilities with all your devices
- Note sharing with others
- Chrome extension to clip articles from the web straight to your notes
Evernote can be used on laptops, Ipads, Tablets, and smartphones. When you make a note on one device, it will sync with all your other devices so you can have your notes with you at all times.
You can create notes at anytime on any of your devices.
Being a student is hard! There are a million deadlines, appointments, and subjects to keep track of. Evernote can help you keep track of everything in one convenient place to make sure that you spend more time studying than organizing.
- Create an account
- Choose the plan you want
- Begin taking notes!
- The Basic Plan is free and includes 60 MB of new uploads/month and syncing across all devices
- The Plus Plan is $24.99/year and includes 1 GB of uploads/month and allows you to access notes when offline, save emails into notes, and add a passcode on mobile apps
- The Premium Plan is $49.99/year and and includes 10 GB of uploads/month along with the ability to turn notes into presentations, annotate attached PDFs, see content related to your notes, and see previous versions of your note.
This is not a sponsored post, we just love these resources and hope you find them useful.