Let's start off with a great joke!
Okay, the joke wasn't very great, but this week's tool, Hootsuite, really is!
As a business and brand grows, social media becomes exceedingly important. For dietitians, it can be used to connect with potential clients, stay up to date with peers, or even promote healthy lifestyle tips.
But as your social media presence grows and the number of platforms you use increases, tracking everything can be a nightmare without the right tools. Hootsuite easily lets you manage content across multiple profiles, and track what's working (and what's not). It's an online platform that's easy to use, and we highly recommend you try it out!
Hootsuite is an online product that allows you to organize all of your posts on the social media platforms that you use.
- Scheduling for future social media posts
- Analytics to help you measure the buzz that your posts are generating by tracking the number of clicks, likes, retweets, etc. This will allow you to see what people think of your brand!
- Alerts for any spikes in volume of content that your customers are talking about
- The ability to add multiple users so your team can stay connected!
Hootsuite can be used on any of your devices! You can schedule posts and get alerts on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone at any time.
You can use Hootsuite at any time to keep track of your social media accounts.
As a dietitian with a growing practice, social media can really help get your brand out there. The best part about Hootsuite is that you can schedule posts to go out far in advance so it cuts down on the daily stress to post! The analytics are also great for tracking any complaints or problems your audience has with your brand so you can fix problems quickly.
Just sign up for the best plan for your practice and get started!
A basic plan is free and includes:
- 3 social profiles
- Basic analytics reports
- Post scheduling
A pro plan costs $9.99/month and includes:
- 50 social profiles
- 1 enhanced analytics report
- Bulk post scheduling
- 1 user included
- Access to premium apps
A business plan has all the pro features plus:
- Real time analyitics
- Publishing approvals
- 5 users included
- 6 social campaign templates
- Social media certification
- Vanity URL
- 24/7 priority support
- Custom set-up and training
This is not a sponsored post, we just love these resources and hope you find them useful.