This week, we posted a step-by-step guide on what to expect when joining Healthy Bytes and a round-up of information on telehealth. We shared an interview with Sylvia M. Burwell, Obama's health secretary, who wants to change the way doctors and hospitals get paid. Don't forget to read about how expert dietitian Robyn Kievit Kirkman has grown her practice with Healthy Bytes!
Here are some links to get your weekend started!
1. All you could ever hope to know about spinach!
2. Vegan recipe of quinoa, and sweet potato bowl with chimichurri.
3. How to keep those hormones ticking on full capacity.
4. Farms are feeding the hungry with fresh produce.
5. Unusual superfood trends.
6. Michael Phelps's interview with The New York Times.
7. Why focusing on a goal can be detrimental to your health and happiness.
8. The new fad of meal kits produces an egregious amount of waste. FreshRealm tries to counteract that with its reusable food boxes.
9. 12 Food Bloggers Share Their Most Popular Salad Recipes