It was news-filled start to the week at Healthy Bytes: we shared that Arianna Huffington is leaving the news business for her health startup and what it means for you that Aetna is cutting it's coverage under the ACA by 70%. Since social media tends to be a large part of interactions and connections nowadays, Haley Goodrich shared some tips on how you can use your Instagram account to market your private practice. Don't forget to check out our expert dietitian Rebecca Bitzer of Rebel Dietitians!
Hope you have a good weekend!
1. Chile has added black stop signs to food that are high in sugar, saturated fat, salt or calories.
2. The pros and cons of a distance dietitian program.
3. 9 recipes to make before summer ends
4. 15-Minute Fresh Tomato and Feta Tart
5. Food and exercise studies can be contradictory and confusing.
6. The BBC calculator lets you see where you stand amongst Olympic athletes.
7. Pairing foods to get the most from their nutrition benefits.
8. Doping and Olympics have marched side by side for years.
9. Celebrity Chefs Turn Wasted Olympics Food Into Meals for Homeless