Healthy Bytes is here to make insurance painless. Since we file claims on your behalf, most of you will be familiar with our Claims Status page- this week, we wanted to clarify what the statuses mean. We also presented a post about 'The Limits of Google: How Patients Can Find Out What Works in Medical Care' to help you to advise your patients. Our post on HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs helps you to explain their role in nutritional counseling. Lastly, don't forget to check out our expert Carol Park LPC, RD, LD, CEDRD!
Click the photos below to see our Friday Fun links:
1. Grilled meat: The reasons why not to char it & why to marinade it.
2. What are the health benefits of green tea?
3. Get the brain-healthy omega-3 fats while avoiding the mercury and PCBs of these fish varieties.
4. Caffeine the legal performance enhancer.
5. The labeling of genetically modified ingredients has been signed into law by President Obama.
6. Shrimp & Tomato Gnocchi Bake
7. The Chin-up: The elusive but worthwhile goal.
8. Seven crops subsidized by the government that are leading the obesity epidemic.
9. Chocolate Espresso Fudge Brownie