The second webinar on 'Growing My Private Practice: Should I Take Insurance?', happened this week. We hope you got some useful information! Remember to sign up for the third and final webinar on Advanced Topics in Insurance, which is scheduled for this upcoming Wednesday.
On the blog, we checked out Rachael Hartley's post on what to know before starting a private practice. She discusses her journey into the world of healthy, happy eating and how other dietitians can make their journey one they enjoy.
Our expert this week is Susan Paredez, MS, RD, CDN, who is the state Reimbursement Representative for NY and clinical nutrition coordinator at UHS Hospital. Her work as an inpatient dietitian who collaborates with private practice dietitians lets her see both sides of the system.
Don't forget to get your weekend off to a good start by checking out our fun links below!
1. FDA orders antibacterials to be removed from consumer soaps.
2. Savory Power-Bars
3. Vitamin B12 as Protection for the Aging Brain
4. Safely store food for an emergency
5. For babies, mealtime is more social than nutritional
6. Batch cooking is the trick for healthy eating
7. The top ten unusual fitness classes
8. Thai Coconut Black Rice Pudding
9. You Were Born to Run (But Only When Forced To)