Registered Dietitian Hope Hayes, M.ED, RD, LD, is one of Healthy Byte’s first clients, and we're proud to share Hope's success story with you this week - learn how she grew her practice with Healthy Bytes.
What is a CAQH? We like to think of CAQH (Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare) as a digital filing cabinet where you can securely keep your information as a healthcare provider.
Don't forget to check out our Friday fun links below!
1. Would you eat Mealworm Margarine?
2. Skipping your workout for ten days reduces blood flow to brain regions, MRI scan shows.
3. Animal free milk utilizes dairy proteins.
4. Five healthy recipes with five ingredients each to make your day easier.
5. ‘Like it’s been nuked’: Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes.
6. The Wild and Native foods we should be eating.
7. Seaweed Salad with Popped Amaranth & Sesame.
8. Is Revolutionary Pineapple Leather The Way For Sustainable Fashion?
9. Why 4 a.m. Is the Most Productive Hour.