This week we talked about The Affordable Care Act which has made preventive services a priority. This is a great opportunity for dietitians. No longer do we have to wait for people to get sick with diabetes or kidney failure before we can provide care. We encourage dietitians to recognize the significance of this join the movement to take insurance!
Not sure what a unit of your time is? Here's a quick tutorial that breaks down what 15 minutes really means.
This week we featured our coworker and claims expert Elizabeth Bradley, so you can get to know her better.
Don't forget our Friday fun links below!
1. Gut bacteria differ between obese, lean youth
2. "Zero Sugar" Carob Logs
3. Heavy metal recipe tutorial videos!
4. The Dark Side of Hangover-Free Booze
5. Affordable gadgets to make your kitchen smarter
6. Roasted Purple Cabbage with Mustard Vinaigrette
7. Are We Reaching The End Of The Trend For Longer, Healthier Lives?
8. Lunch is too expensive
9. Never been a better time to buy groceries.