Senior Account Manager
Are you passionate about making preventive care more affordable and accessible for Americans in underserved areas?
Healthy Bytes focuses on health insurance, so dietitians can focus on treating their patients. We're looking for others to join our mission: to empower dietitians to become an integral part of medical care by connecting them with patients, providers, and payers.
We’re a HIPAA-compliant web-based platform accessible from any device. Healthy Bytes is a rapidly-growing startup with offices in New York City and Winston-Salem, NC. The dietitians (and coffee) are our biggest motivators—to date, we've helped over 200 women start and grow their businesses.
The Healthy Bytes Senior Account Manager will serve as the lead point of contact for one or more corporate accounts and will be primarily responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and for driving growth in corporate account business. This is primarily a NYC based position, with travel requirements to client locations.
The individual in this position will:
- Liaise between corporate account executives, other stakeholders and our internal Operations, Data, Finance, Product / Technology, and other teams to ensure Healthy Bytes meets service-level agreements, revenue targets, and consistently exceeds account expectations.
- Manage new account implementations and growth plans, in coordination with client stakeholders and internal Healthy Bytes teams.
- Work with the Data Team to measure, track, and report to Healthy Bytes leadership and corporate accounts on key performance indicators.
- Proactively work with account stakeholders and Healthy Bytes internal teams to identify opportunities to improve Healthy Bytes services and to grow our business with corporate accounts.
- Develop Account Management processes and tools to enable scalable growth of the Account Management function.
As part of a rapidly-growing company in a startup environment, this individual will also have an opportunity to support other key initiatives, as needed. In particular, this individual may work with Healthy Bytes leadership and Sales teams to develop partnership structures, implementation plans, pricing for prospective corporate clients, and may conduct market research and analyses to support strategic planning.
You're likely our person if you have these attributes:
- Demonstrated experience successfully engaging with executive-level clients
- Extensive experience in managing projects with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively leverage data to support management and decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, effectively manage, and independently complete tasks
- High level of trustworthiness and integrity.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Security-minded inclinations, exuding the attention to privacy that our providers require.
- Willing to travel to client sites and between Healthy Bytes offices as needed.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- A go-getter, with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Eager to learn and help grow our innovative, impactful startup.
- Experienced in working in a healthcare environment.
- Someone with past experience and a high level of comfort with Salesforce.
Bonus points if you have experience conducting:
- Market research and synthesizing findings.
- Pricing analyses and developing pricing models.
- College degree
Benefits & Perks
- Full-time employees are offered standard benefits including health, vision, dental.
- Modern, state-of-the-art office building.
- All the trimmings you'll need to provide our clients with the most customer-centric experience possible.
- Unlimited paid vacation time off.
- Gourmet coffee available to all employees in the office.
- Lifestyle perks including subscription discounts and discounts on major purchases.
Healthy Bytes is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sound like you?
Send us your email and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Senior Account Manager
Looking forward to hearing from you!