Senior Account Manager
Are you passionate about making preventive care more affordable and accessible for Americans in underserved areas?
The Sr. Account Manager role will manage a team of account managers, customer service leads, and billing/contracting support staff. In this role you will:
- Define and optimize the customer journey based on segment for our corporate clients
- Develop customer retention and expansion strategy with a focus on building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships and high claims volume
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and SLAs to maximize profit while meeting customer needs
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine opportunities and address challenges to using the Healthy Bytes platform
- Coordinate with the product team and clearinghouse on product related customer service needs and to ensure SLAs are delivered in a timely and reliable manner
- Propose and implement improvements to ensure customer success and develop new opportunities
- Work with leadership team on defining budget and goals for the corporate clients
- Proven expertise as an account manager customer in the healthcare sector
- Thrives in a fast paced, stressful environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on strategic goals
- Experience negotiating creative and effective solutions with clients
- Superb problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Full time employees are offered standard benefits including health, vision, and dental.
- Modern, state-of-the-art office buildings
- Unlimited paid time off
- Gourmet coffee available to all employees in the office.
- Free parking in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem or commuter benefits in NYC
- Access to a full-service gym in the office (NYC, and coming soon in W-S!)
- Ping-pong and foosball tables in the office- aka a “startup” environment
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A go-getter, roll your sleeves up attitude
- A security-minded individual who exudes the attention to privacy that our providers require.
- An eagerness to learn and help grow our innovative, impactful startup.
- College degree
- 10 years work experience in a healthcare or corporate account management
- 5 years management experience
- Startup experience in an customer success leadership role
Sound like you?
Send us your email and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Senior Account Manager
Looking forward to hearing from you!